Concept of the Ama in Ayurveda
Ama is a unique concept in Ayurveda (for the modern chemistry has no correlate). Is an important factor for a cause of disease and illness change process.
Role of Ama
Ama comes from not properly digested toxic particles that obstruct the channels in the body. Some of these channels are physical and include intestinal, lymphatic system,arteries and veins, capillaries and genito urinary system. Others are non-physical channels called NADIS through the energy flow. AMA builds toxicity, where it causes a weakness in the body and this disease.
Causes of the production of ‘Ama’
Fire Agnimandya-low digestive
Normal activity of the digestive fire necessarily complete and proper digestion of food. But the digestive fire is low food is not properly digested and dangerous material.Therefore absorption is slow and gets stuck in the gut longer. Due to this reservation of ownership when fermented or still. This toxic product continue to be absorbed due to his incomplete digestion in the intestine and is the cause of all diseases.
Dhatu-Agnimandya low heat fabric
Fabric fire plays an important role in the process of the formation of tissue nutrient substances (in particular, dhatu). Therefore, if the power of the fire by a particular tissue is reduced, or the liver or in a certain channel, the education or the use of the tissue is incomplete and love arises. With substances loves hot SAMA such fabrics woven with the nanny. This kind of pathology is seen in various diseases. Diabetes are fat and muscle tissue “Tissue-SAMA”, due to the low heat tissue by fat and muscle tissue. Therefore the normal functional activities are disabled these tissues. Obesity a similar kind of fatty tissue is tissue of adipose tissue due to low heat. A peculiar thing observed in these conditions, that although there is a fire underneath the fabric, there is no digestive fire is low linked; on the contrary, digestive fire is sharper. All other types of low heat tissue it burns digestive low connected.
Mala Sanchaya accumulation of toxins
Agni is the energy, which are responsible for the processing of food in the body tissues.In the first phase produces nutritious substance that is converted into the tissue, in the second phase of digestion, which is called secondary or digestion of the tissue. Here occurs the action of fire in nutritious substances, fabrics, food and various materials are manufactured. This is the anabolic activity of the tissue. The substances that are produced by this method is used to release energy for each activity of the body. During this process the tissue, which are digested materials disintegrated and used for the liberation of heat and electricity generation by the fire of the tissue. This is the catabolic process. During this activity the disintegration of certain tissues, waste products are minutes. They are called subtle residue or Kleda. Until this is important to a certain limit the existence of the body and the excess from the body excreted. If this excretion is insufficient due to excessive production or their faulty elimination, it gets in the body, accumulated, causing the formation of toxic material ama.
Dosha Sammurcchana interaction or merger between vitiated doshas
Each dosha has certain qualities, against the qualities of the other doshas are for example, the dry and dark qualities of vata are antagonistic to the qualities of kapha oily and heavy. There is also the quality of the hot Pitta against the cold quality of kapha and vata. Therefore, if two or three doshas seriously addictive and combined,they generate interaction between them. Under such conditions before qualities rather than mutually cancel interact and produce a toxic substance.
RIP NET bacterial toxins
If an infection is produce by pathogens, they leave a toxic substance.
- Is always in the form of partially digested material
- Therefore, it is not uniform, has a very bad smell or dirty, can be experienced only when it in with disorder products such as sweat, urine and feces connection, or products such as saliva, vomit, etc., are the body expelled from.
- It is very sticky.
- Lethargy in the body produces
Symptoms of Ama
- Srotorodha-this disability can occur in each channel, large, small or minute, if indicated by the stagnation and disturbances in the transport and metabolism at the cellular level. Obstacles, often occur in liver (which in the course of bile), urinary tract, fallopian tubes, blood vessels, respiratory,liver etc..
- Weakness –of work in any organ or part is due to the difficulty or weakness,produced by AMA on contraction and relaxation of the muscles of the part, even if the organic structure of the muscle is normal.
- Obstruction -of circulation of the vata-ama on the one side is caused disturbance in the action of the muscles of the part or organ and the other side causes impaired errors in the direction of nerve impulses, and finally the activity of the part concerned or interrupted.You are the lack of energy and mental clarity and feel tired and without enthusiasm
- Weight and lethargy.
- Language is specially coated, wake up to morning
- Metabolic disease. Metabolic disease is made due to various diseases such as diabetes, obesity,, etc.
Sign of Ama
Heavy feel, muzzy header, clear thoughts, pain and pain, bloating, gas, skin, spots,fever, lack of energy, viscosity, dirty smell (breath, sweat, urine, stool, sputum), stool,mucus in the stool, cloudy urine, lack of appetite or fallen, digestive disorders, like sticky/sweet in the mouth, abundant phlegm downfall. Pulse; Deep tongue, dull,slippery; Thick, greasy coating.
Modern sign of Ama: high triglycerides, atherosclerosis, late-onset diabetes, blood sugar levels, certain forms of depression,arthritis (joint pain), rheumatoid element, the existence of h. pylori bacteria, leukocytosis or referred to (deficient and excess white blood cells), excess antibody, Candida albicans in intestine and uterus, blood, gout, excess platelet count,urea, high IgE allergic Reaktionen Der surplus of red blood cells, a sign of excess bile gall stones, kidney stones, as a sign of calcium not metabolised and oxalates, high liver enzymes (ALT, AST), intraOcular pressure (glaucoma), high temperature, bacterial infection, tumors.
Effects of Ama
If these toxins dosha in contact, woven, or residue, yield dosha, Sama Sama-Sama And fabric bag. Ayurvedic texts symptoms SAMA and Nirma phase of doshas, tissues and residues are described for all diseases. Ayurveda attributes the cause of to a disease an imbalance in one or all doshas and the successful treatment of a particular disease to determine physician has while the doshain balance, ‘ Sam ‘ or ‘Niram’
Treatment of Ama
Anti-vata: fresh ginger, linseed oil, nutmeg, garlic, Asafoetida,fennel, castor oil, cumin, black pepper. Also seek Asafoetida formula that is very useful to clean wind, flatulence and intestinal spasms. Anti-Pitta: Kalmegh, Aloe Vera, fennel, coriander, gandha, Neem. Try also Amalaki formula that contains to clean cooling herbs to toxins from the system heat. Anti-kapha: Ginger, cumin, black pepper, Pushkaramula, Punarnava, Tulsi, Valter,Guggul. Try the famous Ayurvedic formula called Trikatu, famous for its properties of heating, which can literally digest the toxins.
Welding, fast, hot water, wind and Sun therapy, strenuous exercises,Panchakarma.
Nutrition anti Ama: expand spicy aromas, bitter, astringent
- Fruit: No sour only sweet lime, grapefruit ,fruit-cranberry, lemon.
- Vegetables: boiled cabbage, steamed vegetables is a little raw good for Pitta. Lots of vegetables; Micro-algae – especially Chlorella. Without / sweet root vegetables or mushrooms
- Grains: no bread/rolls. Less wheat and oats. Kicharee; Quinoa, millet, rye, barley, rice
- Nuts: No, a few pumpkin seeds
- Dairy product: any. Goat’s milk is slightly astringent and less kapha form
- Meat: no seafood,pork, eggs, fish, fats, red meat.
- Oils: No. Ghee in small quantities, as the mustard or flaxseed oils, drying are
- Sweeteners: No. Love is sugar form. MELS (2 tsp/day).
- Drinks: Ginger,cardamom, fennel ,cinnamon, dandelion root coffee